Plan of Strategic Actions 2012-2015
Providing students with greater job skills
- Joint Master's programmes
- Short-term mobility programmes for students to take part in mainstream, research and training events and symposiums.
- Euro-regional professional development centre (step 1: Professional development Centres for PhDs)
Constructing a European leadership based on the synergies between the spheres of research excellence
- Inter-clusters of international development of excellence
- Joint PhD Programme (PhD co-tuelle and grants)
Creating value based on crossed fertilisation of the knowledge transfer cultures
- Entrepreneurial spirit (step 1: coordinating actions to develop entrepreneurial spirit and lack of risks)
- A Euro-regional gateway of technology transfer opportunities.
Promoting the image of a Euroregional Excellence Campus
- Website portal and digital presence
- Support and coordination team
- Dissemination and internal promotion of the cross-border culture among academic staff, researchers and service and administration staff.